Reflex and Breast Cancer Network Australia Mother’s Day Promotion
Conditions of Entry
|Promotion Type||Consumer Promotion – Game of Skill|
|Promoter||Paper Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 63 061 583 533) of 307 Ferntree Gully Road, Mt Waverley VIC 3149. Telephone: 1800 882 935
|Relevant State(s)||All Australian States and Territories.|
|Who can enter?||Open to individuals and consumers that are Australian residents (Eligible Entrant).
Entrants under 18 years of age must obtain approval from their parent or guardian before they enter.
|Who cannot enter?||Instagram or Facebook influencers that are paid a sum of money by the Promoter to advertise the Promotion.|
|Promotion Period||The Promotion starts at 12:01pm (AEST) on 23 April 2019 and ends at 11.59 pm (AEST) on 7 May 2019.|
|To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
1. Post a picture of you and your Mum to either your Instagram or your Facebook page;
2. Remove the “Private Account” restriction on your account if posting on Instagram, or if posting on Facebook, change your settings to ensure that your posts can be viewed by the public;
3. On the post of you and your Mum, tell us in 25 words or less, the best advice that your Mum has ever given you;
4. Include the hashtag #mymum in your post; and
5. Tag @Reflexcopypaper if posting on Instagram or tag @Reflex if posting on Facebook.
If Eligible Entrants do not comply with point 2 above, the judge will not be able to view your entry.
|Maximum Number of Entries||Eligible Entrants can enter as many times as they like.|
|Judging Criteria||A judge appointed by the Promoter will adjudicate all valid entries.
The judge has absolute discretion and will judge entries based on the following criteria:
· creativity and originality; and
· adherence to these Conditions of Entry.
The judge’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
|Judging Details||Judging Date: 8 May 2019
Location: 307 Ferntree Gully Road, Mt Waverley VIC 3149
Judge: As appointed by the Promoter
|Prize Details||There are a total of (5) five prizes available to be won.
Each prize is a $1000 Visa Gift Card.
|Prize Restrictions (if any)||Prizes are limited to one prize per person.
If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years of age, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, award the prize to the winner’s parent or guardian.
|Total Prize Pool||Each prize is valued at $1000.00.
Total prize pool is $5000.00.
|Notification of Winners||Prize winners will be notified in writing via Facebook or Instagram direct message within 2 business days of the Judging Date.|
|Prize Claim Date||Prizes will be delivered by standard post to the winners within 5 business days of the Judging Date.|
|Additional Terms||Submissions must:
· be original and creative;
· be in English;
· be suitable for publication nationally;
· not contain any offensive material; and
· not contain any copyrighted works (other than works owned by the Eligible Entrant).
- These Conditions of Entry incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. The Table prevails to the extent of any inconsistency with these Conditions of Entry. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Conditions of Entry. By entering, you accept these Conditions of Entry.
- Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Table, except where stated otherwise.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- To enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must complete the Entry Procedure during the Promotion Period.
- Entries may only be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form. Computer generated or other automated entries will not be accepted. Once submitted, entries may not be altered or deleted.
- Multiple entries must be submitted separately and must each separately meet the requirements of the Entry Procedure.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Online and other electronic entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the Eligible Entrant.
- Eligible Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Conditions of Entry. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text, photos, videos and email messages) that Eligible Entrants submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
- Incomplete and ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will also be deemed invalid if they breach these Conditions of Entry as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion or any other content guidelines notified by the Promoter during the entry process for the Promotion.
- Entries must be the Eligible Entrant’s original work. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, or to require the Eligible Entrant to verify, that the entry is the Eligible Entrant’s original work. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid.
- An Eligible Entrant’s entry must not include:
- any image or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent. Eligible Entrants warrant that if any such content is included, they have obtained the express consent of the relevant person;
- any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, potentially defamatory, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); and
- any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless the Eligible Entrant is entitled to do so. If an Eligible Entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include any content (for example, recorded music) they must not include it. By including any such content in their entry, the Eligible Entrant warrants that they have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows the Promoter to use the entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an Eligible Entrant’s entry.
- By submitting an entry to the Promotion, each Eligible Entrant agrees to assign all rights in the entry to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without payment to the Eligible Entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). By submitting an entry, each Eligible Entrant consents to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in the entry. The Promoter may copy any content submitted as part of an entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. It may also allow third parties to do these things.
Facebook and Instagram
- Eligible Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Eligible Entrants acknowledge that any information they provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook or Instagram.
- Eligible Entrants release Facebook and Instagram and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.
- The Promotion is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each valid entry will be individually judged (by representatives of the Promoter) based on, amongst other things, the Judging Criteria. The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Judging will be conducted in accordance with the Judging Details. The best valid entry or entries (as applicable) will be awarded a prize in accordance with the Prize Details.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions of Entry, the non-complying entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by selecting the next best ranking entry (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion).
- The Promoter may publish the name and State/Territory of winners on their website(s) and in trade publications.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an Eligible Entrant invalid, and prohibit further participation by an Eligible Entrant in this Promotion, if the Eligible Entrant:
- fails to verify their personal details and/or eligibility to enter the Promotion to the Promoter’s satisfaction;
- tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
- submits an entry which in the Promoter’s opinion is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry;
- acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
- engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which in the Promoter’s opinion is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes where Eligible Entrants share receipts or product labels to enter the Promotion or where Eligible Entrants use multiple names or addresses to register multiple entries.
- The Promoter may require Eligible Entrants to provide verification of their identify as part of the entry verification or prize claim process. Failure to provide these to the Promoter’s satisfaction will result in the relevant entry being declared invalid (and, at the Promoter’s discretion, in all of the Eligible Entrant’s entries being declared invalid).
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. The value of each prize is accurate as at the time of preparation of this material. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute it for another item of equal or higher value, if required. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if any prize (or any part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
- If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants and winners (and their companion(s), if applicable) must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this Promotion or their winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and its associated companies and agencies using their name and image in promotional material.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the Relevant State(s), if required.
- The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter, (including Facebook and Instagram) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter and its will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion prohibit an Eligible Entrant’s participation in this Promotion, cancel or suspend a prize or other cease to provide any prize to a winner if the Eligible Entrant or winner (or any companion) is (in the Promoter’s opinion) under the influence of alcohol or drugs, behaves aggressively or disruptively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name and reputation of the Promoter or its products and brands, or is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, Eligible Entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.